SAP® Business ByDesign® 2002 is now available. To get an overview about the most important new functions of SAP® Business ByDesign® 2002, please read the following document: What’s new
You can find the new focus-topics in release 2002 within the following list:
- Tax details for lease contracts
Accountant needs to define lease installments, service charges and initial cost with multiple tax codes in lease contracts. The different tax codes must be considered when creating automatic supplier invoices (Blog).
- Non-deductible tax in lease contracts
Accountant needs to assign tax codes which include non-deductible tax to lease installments and service charges. The non-deductible tax amount for lease installments is relevant for the present value calculation of the lease contract (Blog).
- Change of Delivery Date in Projects and Project Stock Order
Project lead would like to change the delivery date in project stock orders and projects in order to take into account changing time lines. The changed delivery date will be reflected in the relevant customer demand (Blog).
- Project Management – KPIs
- Effective Billing Rate
Project managers will be able to see the achieved billing rate of all the company’s resource in average as well as the achieved billing rate/ time written off for each resources and project.
- Projects with Critical Schedule and Projects with Critical Work Overrun
Project managers will be able to get visibility into their project portfolio and easily identify projects where the forecasted work or the forecasted finish dates exceed the target that was set in the baseline.
- Net Value Written-off Percentage
Project managers are enabled to monitor what percentage of the work rendered of your project staff was not billable to customers.
- Number of Supported Projects
Project managers are enabled to identify the number of projects outside of your responsibility, to which your direct reports are staffed.
- Effective Billing Rate
- More Analytics Insights in SCM
Analytical insights into supply chain management topics are essential to identify and control deviations from targets as early as possible and take appropriate measures. Or you can use it to just follow the actual situation (Blog).
- There are 3 new KPI’s/reports available and 2 data source:
- On Time in Full Delivered by Order Item: Report & KPI
- Production Orders and Quantities’: Report & KPI ‘Number of Production Orders’
- KPI ‘Number of Defects’
- Updated: Data Source Material Supply and Demand List Aggregated View
- New: Data Source Warehouse Request Items
- Maintain Absolute and Percentage based Overall Discounts in CRM documents
Sales Representative would like to maintain Fixed value and Percentage based overall discounts in CRM documents like sales, service and invoice documents (Blog).
- Maintain and Determine Freight master data for Credit Memo documents
Sales Representative would like have Freight maintained in original sales document like customer invoice to be carry forwarded to followup credit memo documents along with determination of Freight in Credit Memo documents (Blog).
- Mobile Lead creation without account
Managers and employees in marketing, sales, & service can see and create leads on the smartphone by scanning a business cards and without need to assign an account (Blog).
- Monitor discounts on sales quotes
Managers & employees are able to consume and adapt a standard KPI for discounts in sales quotes (Blog).
- Monitor discounts on customer invoices
Managers & employees are able to consume and adapt a standard KPI for discounts in customer invoices (Blog).
In Israel subsidiary companies come together and do the VAT reporting under the parent company. However they can still choose to do the Withholding tax reporting separately as individual companies.
MASAV Payment File split based on Supplier/Vendor Group
Introduce a new payment file split criteria based on the Supplier Group Code for Israel MASAV payment format. Payment orders for different Suppliers having different Group Code; multiple payment files will get created.
GST Council of India has introduced electronic invoicing, in which business-to-business (B2B) invoices are authenticated electronically by GST Network (GSTN) for further use on the common GST portal.